Kashmir is the Switzerland of India. And every tourist lover tries to make a tour package with a trip to Jammu Kashmir. Jammu Kashmir is a region, which is administrated by India as a Union territory. The capital of Jammu Kashmir is Jammu (winter) & Srinagar (summer). Srinagar is Jammu and Kashmir's largest city. It's located on the Jhelum river. The population of Jammu and Kashmir in 2020 was 1.3 crores approx. Boramullah to Banihal is connected through railway tracks on one side of the valley and the scenic beauty is amazing. Jammu and Kashmir are famously known as the paradise of earth. Because of its gorgeous valleys, mountains, lakes, forests, and meadows. The pleasant climate of Kashmir valley, the paradise on earth has remained an internationally, acclaimed tourist destination. Famous Gulmarg is one of the top honeymoon destinations in India, surrounded by snow-covered lofty Himalayas, meadows of flowers, deep ravines, evergreen forest valleys. And here we will discuss more tourist spots and tour package of Kashmir.
Many travelers like to visit Jammu Kashmir by tour package book. And especially 5night 6 days tour package is very famous tour package. Now here we will discuss the 5 nigh days tour packages.
1. Srinagar Glimpse - Srinagar Glimpse is one of the famous tour packages. The rate of this tour package is 12,999 per head including meals, transfer, accommodation, sightseeing (3).
2. Speechless Kashmir - This tour package is also a famous tour package. The rate of this tour package is 13,999 per head including meals, accommodation, flights, transfer, and sightseeing ( 5).
3. Family With Kashmir - This tour package is a very popular tour package. The rate of this tour package is 14,999 per head including meals, transfer, accommodation, sightseeing (6).
4. Beautiful Kashmir - This tour package is also one of the famous tour packages. The rate of this tour package is 15,999 per head including meals, accommodation, flights, transfer, and sightseeing (7).
5. Glamorous Kashmir - This tour package is also one of the famous tour packages. The rate of this tour package is 18,999 per head including meals, accommodation, flights, transfer, and sightseeing (8).
If you want to visit Kashmir, then the best time is between March to June. Because this time the temperature is 6 degrees celsius to 12 degrees celsius. But if you are a snowfall lover and you want to enjoy snowfall then you should come in winter between November to February.
We can reach Srinagar by train, bus, and flight from any part of the country(India). The nearest railway station to Srinagar is Jammu Tawi. Which is well connected to all over major cities in India. From Jammu Tawi station there are available cars, cabs, share cabs, buses to reach Srinagar. And it will take 9 hours to reach Srinagar from Jammu Tawi. And also we can reach Srinagar by road directly from Delhi, Chandigarh, Jammu. Srinagar has an international Air-Port. That's why we can also reach Srinagar from any city or country by Air.
We all know that Kashmir is as Switzerland of our country. And if you come here to visit Jammu Kashmir, then here have some places which should be visited on the Kashmir tour.
1. Dal Lake - Dal Lake is one of the famous tourist spots in Kashmir Srinagar. This is the prime attraction of Srinagar. It is a picturesque hillside lake, world-famous for its scenic beauty. At this place, you can enjoy a chikara ride and also you can spend a night here in a houseboat.
2. Nishat Bagh - Nishat Bagh is one of the famous tourists' spots in Kashmir. It's a beautiful garden. It is a twelve terest garden design as Mughal style. And it is the second-largest garden in Srinagar. The place is filled with colorful flowers and big trees. Located on the backside of Jamarva mountains. The place overlooks snow-covered with Pir Panjal Range and Dal Lake. Due to its scenic beauty, the place attracts many tourists every day.
3. Chasme Shahi - It is also another beautiful tourist spot in Srinagar. Here we can see a garden with a tree terest pavilion. There is a natural spring that flows to this garden. From this place, you can get a gorgeous panoramic view of Srinagar city.
4. Parimahal - Parimahal is also another tourist spot in Kashmir. It is located on top of the Jamarva Mountains. This is an eye-catching historic mountain. If you are a nature lover, then must visit this place when you are in Srinagar.
5. Nagin Lake - Nagin Lake is another beautiful lake, located inside the city premises. And you can also enjoy here the beautiful nature.
6. Shalimar Bagh - Shalimar Bagh is another beautiful Mughal era garden. Overlooking the beautiful Dal Lake, this gorgeous garden is the biggest and most beautiful among all the Mughal gardens in Srinagar. It was built by the Mughal empire Jahangir for his beloved wife Nur Jahan. This place attracts thousands of visitors every year throughout the globe due to its over harming beauty.
7. Gulmarg - Gulmarg is the most visited tourist spot in India. It is the main tourist spot on the Kashmir tour. Gulmarg is nearly 51km from Srinagar. And it takes time almost 2 hours from Srinagar to Gulmarg by car. Car fare for this tour will be Rs.3000 to Rs.4000. Gulmarg is the most famous skiing location in the country. Located in the Per Panjal range of Kashmir, here you can see snow kit Himalayas mountain ranges. Vast Meadows, covered with flowers, evergreen forest, and beautiful valleys. If you are an adventure sports lover, then you can enjoy various adventure sports activities. The Gondola ride of Gulmarg is the second-highest in the world. In the evening return back to Srinagar.
8. Sonmarg - Sonmarg is another best tourist destination in Kashmir. You can go to Sonmarg by hire cars, cabs, & bus. The distance between Sonmarg and Srinagar is 79.4 km. And it will take around 2.5 hours to reach Sonmarg from Srinagar. Situated at an altitude of 2800 meters above sea level. It's a beautiful town in Jammu & Kashmir. Here you can see Snow-covered meadows, beautiful lakes, and snow-laden Himalayan mountain ranges. In the evening return back to Srinagar.
9. Pahalgam - Pahalgam is also another beautiful tourist spot in Kashmir. Pahalgam is 90.7 km away from Srinagar. And it will take 2.5 hours to reach Pahalgam from Srinagar. Pahalgam is a town of Kashmir, is popular for its scenic beauty. The town is located in a beautiful place. And it attracts many tourists every year.
10. Betab Valley - Betab Valley is also another beautiful place in Kashmir. It is located in Pahalgam. And also it is the best place to visit Pahalgam. This place is popular for its real beauty of this place.
Every tourist when they go traveling, they always look for a good quality hotel. And every tourist spot has different quality hotels. Also the same in Kashmir, Srinagar has much different quality hotels. And their price is also reasonable.
1. Walisons Hotel -
1-night Rs.1785 + tax double bedroom with city view, free wifi, 24-hour room service, laundry service.
1-night Rs.2096 + tax double bedroom with complimentary breakfast, city view, free wifi, 24-hour room service, laundry service.
1-night Rs.2795 + tax double bedroom with complimentary breakfast, lunch, or dinner, city view, free wifi, 24-hour room service, laundry service.
2. Impex Hill Resorts -
1-night Rs.1470 + tax double bedroom with complimentary welcome drinks, mountain view from the hotel, free wifi, air condition.
1-night Rs.1635 + tax double bedroom with complimentary welcome drinks, breakfast, mountain view from the hotel, free wifi, air condition.
1-night Rs.2044 + tax double bedroom with complimentary welcome drinks, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, mountain view from the hotel, free wifi, air condition.
3. Hotel Brown Palace -
1-night Rs.2117 + tax double bedroom with mountain or hill view from the hotel, free wifi, room service.
1-night Rs.2461 + tax double bedroom with complimentary breakfast, mountain or hill view, free wifi, room service.
1-night Rs.2872 + tax double bedroom with Complimentary breakfast, lunch, or dinner, mountain or hill view, free wifi, room service.
4. Hotel Asian Park -
1-night Rs.2481 + tax double bedroom with city view, free wifi, air-condition, room service, electric kettle, etc.
1-night Rs.2932 + tax double bedroom with complimentary breakfast, city view, free wifi, air-condition, room service, electric kettle.
1-night Rs.3664 + tax double bedroom with complimentary breakfast and lunch or dinner, city view, free wifi, air-condition, room service, electric kettle.
5. Lemon Tree Hotel Srinagar (5star Hotel) -
1-night Rs.8004 + tax double bedroom with dining room, mountain view, free wifi, room service, electric kettle, etc.
1-night Rs.8422 + tax double bedroom with complimentary breakfast, mountain view, free wifi, room service, electric kettle, etc.
1-night Rs.11615 + tax double bedroom with complimentary breakfast and lunch or dinner, mountain view, free wifi, room service, electric kettle, etc.
Popular posts from this blog
Ladakh Trip Packages Ladakh trip is a dream trip for every travel lover. And every year approximately 1 lakh foreigners came to India to visit Ladakh. And we all think that the Ladakh tour is very expensive to tour. But no, it's wrong. Yes! Ladakh tour is costly but not so much expensive. We can visit Ladakh's different stages of packages, which we will discuss here. Here we will discuss every type of traveller's tour packages. # 6 days 5 nights Ladakh Tour packages: Normally every traveler likes to take 6 days 5 nights packages. This package has 5 types of costs per person. And the amount is very important for sightseeing. 1. 18,999 per head. This package is included with Flights, Meals, Accommodation, Transfer, Sightseeing(3). 2. 22,999 per head. This package is included with Flights, Meals, Accommodation, Transfer, Sightseeing(5). 3. 24,999 per head. This package is included with Flights, Meals, Accommodation, Transfer, Sightseeing(6). 4. 27,999 per head. This package
Rajasthan Tour Packages With Tour Places Rajasthan is one of the famous states in India. And it is also a world-famous tourist place. Rajasthan tour packages with tour places are very famous. Actually, every tourist lover wants to visit Rajasthan one time in life. Because of the famous sand deserts, historical hill forts and places. And the famous pink city of the world is located in Rajasthan. The name of the 'pink city' is Jaipur. The art and culture of Rajasthan are also world-famous. Rajasthan visiting is also a dream for every tourist lover. Generally, every tourist lover makes their trip 5 nights 6 days. And here we will tell you some of Rajasthan's famous tour packages. Package For Rajasthan Tour Rajasthan tour packages provide many tourism companies of India and other countries. But when we will book any packages at that time we should check which sightseeing we will be going in this package, which hotel we will be staying in, and that's all's qualities ar
Simla Manali Tour Packages Simla Manali is one of the best tourist places in India. These places' beauty of nature attracts every travel lover of the whole world. Smila Manali these places are located in India, in Himachal Pradesh State. The beautiful hill stations, attractive adventurous sports, many tourist spots attract people to come here. We can go to Shimla Manali via Delhi(India), Kalka(India), Chandigarh(India) by road or toy train. If we want to enjoy the toy train ride then we should go via Kalka. Because only toy train goes Shimla from Kalka. The picking season to visit Shimla Manali is March to June. These months the temperature of Shimla and Manali is 10 degrees to 25 degrees Celcius. And for snow lovers, they should come from November to February. Many travelers book tour packages for traveling here. So, here are some tour packages. # 5 Nights 6 Days Tour Package Normally every traveler likes to take 6 days 5 nights packages. This package has 5 types of costs per pe